Inspired by string instruments, the Perrella Top Guitar Model is totally free to vibrate: the shell around the guitar, the split fingerboard, top and carved back vibrate together thanks to two sound-posts to equalize the sound of the instrument.
With a beautiful and elegant design, very easy to play, with an amazing sustain, Camillo Perrella's guitar is the answer to the modern approach of the guitar players.
Join the Email-List
Camillo Perrella's Top Guitar Model has several original solutions inspired by string instruments:
- TWO SOUNDPOSTS embedded between the sounding board and the back, placed around the sound hole: moving the soundposts is possible to equalize the sound of the instrument and find the best energetic efficiency;
- CARVED BACK: shaped and toned as Stradivari or Amati used to do. In the traditional classical guitars, the back has only the task to reflect the sound wave, generated by the sounding board and to close the sound box determining the air volume. In Camillo's guitar the back vibrates together with the sounding board, enriching the sound with its own harmonics. As his sounding board bracing has no tranver bars, the back gives the defective energy through the soundposts.
- THE SHELL: made of wood and carbon fiber, interposed between the instrument and the body of the player, lets the instrument free to vibrate.
- FINGERBOARD: it does not touch the sounding board, by the 14th / 15th fret up to the sound hole, letting the sounding board freer to vibrate.
- Maple for the back and sides.
- Ebony for the fingerboard.
- Cedrela of Mahogany for the neck.
- All instruments are varnished with shellac.
Classical Guitar - Mod. "Carved Back"
This classic guitar is the top concert model made with specially selected materials such as the Italian spruce, red Canadian cedar or Sitka spruce for the top and maple or rosewood for back and sides. This guitar comes with 2 sound-posts, split fingerboard and the shell.
CHARACTERISTICS:Back and sides: maple, rosewood.
Soundboard: Italian spruce or Canadian cedar or Sitka
Fingerboard: ebony or rosewood.
Machine-head: Alessi or Exagon from Italy or customized.
Varnish: French polish.
Scale length: 653.5 mm (standard) or customized.
Via Barcellona nr. 16
Bojano (CB) Italy
Cell Phone: +39 570 6550
Email: perrellacamillo @ gmail.com